I don’t know if these would count as a feature rrquest or if there’s already a way to do the following things:
- Hide template projects and their tasks: I created quite a few templates and thought I could delete the source project after saving it as a template - but the template then is gone too. Is there a way to at least hide or archive template projects so that my project list only shows real, active projects and that my “tasks I have created that are uncomplete” reqport isn’t crowded with template-project tasks that will never be completed anyway?
- Pin posts in the feed: Until there’s a docs or wiki function, I’d put documentation like the script of a video project or a speaker briefing for a conference I’m presenting at into the feed as a post. Is it possible to somehow pin / hold these important information posts at the top of the feed to not get pushed down by general ocnversations?
- GIve external people the video call link in advance: I finally found out how to get that invite link for external meeting participants (like an interviewee for my tech video channel) but the link seems to only be available after the meeting already started. I’d like to semd it to them in an email a day or so before the meeting. Is this possible? If so, how?
- Remname “Karma Points”: I love the gamification feature that helps to build a work atmosphere of appreciation and friendly competition. But can I rename the “Karma points” to something that makes a bit more sense for my industry, brand or culture?
- Change login background: On the same note - can I change the login screen background somewhere in the whitelabel settings? It’s a lovely photo, but something “techy” and futuristic would really fit my brand of being a tech content creator, author and speaker.
Thanks so much in advance if someone takes the time to answer some of my questions.